Wednesday 29 April 2015

this may require a couple of posts - part 2

Michihiro Matsuda

I cannot call the previous post sublime, but now we can experience the incredible

I must say that Michihiro has a preoccupation with acoustic, but the electric comes into play


this is the most mysterious ergonomic design I have ever seen. it took me half an hour to find the volume and tone controls.


 then there is this. a strange blend of acoustic and electric


without the unique coping of the upper and lower bout, it could be a bouzouki  - maybe


here is the back



the scallop here is subtle and interesting


then there are the harp guitars. plus the sound holes.


the back looks like an amazing piece of sculpture


sound holes in places beyond my imagination


head stocks configured beyond my imagination
 


so what was it I said about sound holes? once again, I am confused.

but what a glorious state of confusion to be in.

go get more confused - or inspired

click here 

and get ready to look around.


No comments:

Post a Comment