Wednesday 28 January 2015

Neo Reloaded?

That Joel at Cycfi Research is one tricky fellow

1. shows off his wares at the latest NAMM
2. for all intensive purposes, blows people's minds
3. the dust has barely settled and he goes and does this!



It's not so much that you can't keep a good man down - it's kind of pointless trying to keep him still!

he's only gone and brought out an entirely new version of the Neo pickup.

the first thing that jumped out at me was the curvature adjustment. whatever radius or setup you have complete control on two axis.

the dedicated covers look so new guitar design I can barely contain myself.

want a seven or eight string version? I can't believe I didn't scroll down.

 










here is a message to other pickup manufacturers - just because we play more than six strings, doesn't mean we want to shred. maybe we want a versatile, clear and low noise sound.

I am sure there will be more news soon so go on over to Cycfi Research and get the scoop.

click here

No comments:

Post a Comment