now I might get in a bit of trouble here with the powers that be
maybe there are a few things that need to be cleared up
1. we here at new guitar design are becoming "we"
2. that includes friend and all round nice person Tom Fryer
check out his website and go look on Youtube
guitar with and without frets and just enough insanity to make him the genuine article
3. if something is new and worth investigating, why not look at it?
4. "we" just purchased a few of these
not the guitar, the thing attached to the lower horn
Livid Instruments Guitar Wing
want to know more?
5. and "we" are going to beta test the living shit out of it - and post the results. here, there and everywhere.
6. from what I have gleaned so far, I am having trouble describing it
it is not
- a guitar accessory
- an instrument in its own right
- I actually feel a little uncomfortable calling it a guitar controller, doesn't feel accurate. doesn't honor the potential of the design
maybe it is an expanding instrument
I feel comfortable with that descriptor
if new guitar design has any idea, let alone any integrity, we have an obligation to look into what makes new "new".
this design is a blank slate
and we wouldn't have it any other way